The quality of your education will have a large impact on the type of career you are able to pursue. Use the resources below to expand your knowledge about pursuing vocational training. Call Career Point College at (210) 428-6703 for information on how to enroll in our career training classes.
- This article offers several study tips for online students who want to succeed.
- Time management is essential for students, whether you are attending on-campus classes or studying online. Read this article from the Mayo Clinic to help you learn how to manage your time efficiently.
- Check out this page from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics for information about being a legal secretary.
- Part of being an excellent legal secretary is having courteous phone skills. This article from Legal Secretaries International, Inc. gives a thorough description of what this means and how to do it.
- Visit this webpage to learn about the benefits of community service. Then, join your favorite college club that organizes community service projects.